Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 08.28.2009, 10:13 AM   #217
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
God is not bullshit. I name alot of things that I think are bullshit that alot of people accept as truth. Aliens..ghosts...vampirism....psychics..I don't understand how some one could accept these ideas and not the idea of God. How are ghosts and aliens helping anybody?

I don't think he should be pushed on those that don't give a shit about him. Jesus said tell em whats up if they don't like it shake the dust from yr feet and be on yr way. Cause even though they don't Give a shit now I garantee on thier death bed they will. I have nothing to lose by believing. If I am wrong then I'll just rot and I die feeling like my life was worth something, and at least I tried to do something for someone besides myself along the way. They have everything to lose by not believeing. If they are wrong they've lost eternity, and the physical life they so dearly cling to as well.

I want to die. This is hell. We are already here.

Heaven is not some cloud community with golden gates and all the cheeseburgers you want. I see heaven as being close to God and out of this wretched flesh cage. Hell is just the opposite being removed from him, but you have to watch as he nurtures those that listened up...and you cannot join them...you wander in solitude forever. It's not a lake of fire. People are just so narrow minded they need things packaged up in neat little boxes and presented to them as such.

I never said that god is bullshit. I think that of God as being a very personal thing, and i was very uncomfortable how institutionalized God was.

Then again, as I mentioned before, the last NA meeting I went to was really intense in the first place...total inner city ghetto, a church that was barely habitable, people were really clinging on to any last notion of hope they had.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|