View Single Post
Old 07.08.2009, 07:21 PM   #2
reginald
stalker

reginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's assesreginald kicks all y'all's asses
Haha !!

I'll be at the Nashville show ! I plan on getting there 2-3 hours early and just hanging out like I always do before any gig. Parking will be tricky if you want to go on the cheap and NOT PAY ! So I'm gonna make sure I score that deal. It's a Saturday so metered parking won't be active !!!!

I know the secret stashes of spots. I'm gonna wear a white T shirt with a "Trademark of Quality" pig on the front and Empress Valley Supreme Disc (World Premier Label) on the sleeve. I was given this by the owner of Fisheads Int'l, a distributor of fantastic silver bootlegs in Japan. He happended to come to the states for a concert 3 years ago and we attended together. Cool guy !

SEEYA THERE !

reginald is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|