View Single Post
Old 01.18.2008, 01:28 PM   #122
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
BEFORE. BEFORE. BEFORE.

this board sometimes...

unfortunately, locating images of the singularity that caused the Big Bang would require a transdimensional lens.

I'll see if I can drag one up, and I'll get back to you on it.

however, in the meantime, Atari is right. time (as we know it) began the instant that particles exploded into this plane of existance.

although, I do disagree with the statement that it will end. as the fabric of space-time stretches like a balloon, temporal distortion is bound to occur (but will not cease).

[edit: I see your new post now atari, and that statement is fair enough (afterall, who REALLY knows?) personally, I hope that there is a Big Cruch, infinite expansion is too depressing.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|