View Single Post
Old 01.09.2010, 01:47 PM   #22
ymjon
empty page

ymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's assesymjon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex's Trip
^ you're right on all of that except Stereo Sanctity is actually White Cross.

Yeah I really wish they played a set more like the Tuscon or San Diego one. Expressway is a great closer but I would have loved Brother James, Shadow of a Doubt, and Death Valley included too.

Did you happen to see the asshole tuff guy in the front who kept pushing his way up and pushing people around? He threw a cup of ice behind him and hit some guy in the face, and then got in the guys face about it when he told him that it was really unnecessary. He pushed his way up a bunch of times, but eventually he got pulled out by security. They had him in a fucking neck hold.
Okay, I haven't listened to sister enough...
No I didn't see that guy (I was all the way in front, right in front of Lee) but I remember the security guys talking and one of them sat for a while staring into the front middle. We didn't get any pushing until the 1st encore and most of it came from the right and behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Doooood. expressway?!

taht's aweswome. I wish they had playede that.

Yeah the noise jam that ended it was pure magic
ymjon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|