View Single Post
Old 05.25.2010, 11:55 PM   #24661
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker
So if someone beats you up you would think "well, that's they're right" and you wouldn't get angry? Of course your reply to that might be "I have the right to get angry and seek revenge" but if your own rights, such as your right to not get beaten up, haven't been transgressed (because anyone has right to do anything and these people have the right to beat you up, so your right to not get beaten up has been superseded in this instance) then on what basis exactly would you be angry?

i may be angry at first but after thinking about it for a minute i'd just be disappointed in them for dong something i don't consider to be appropriate. are you a politician by chance?

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|