View Single Post
Old 06.27.2015, 09:05 AM   #46959
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
I identify as non-white. Or, off-white. Whatever works.

it doesn't work. at all, ha ha ha. but don't worry about it-- it's all bogus. listen to this prog rock album instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDzSp5MABl4

"but it's not prog!"

a lot of it sounds to me like prog motifs recombined after minimalism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
My oldest brother had Relayer in vinyl. I think I was maybe four or five when listening it. Didnīt understand it much of course, but I remember it was interesting. Specially Gates of Delirium was like fairytale to me. And sound Chaser has exotic sounds to the child. Few years later my other brother didnīt like prog at all, so I didnīt also (I listened then CCR, Lynyrd Skynyrd, ZZ Top, Jimi Hendrix, Doors etc.) Anyway near of us lived older guy, who had prog albums and I borrowed the Yes album few years later (I think I was 10 years old). Yours Is No Disgrace was the song that hit me and my Yes-trip began. I think Fragile was the first album I bought few years later. I have still also that Relayer-vinyl, my brother gave it to me when he moved from home.

oh man. when i was 10 i was the prisoner of shit radio hits. music was whatever played on the radio. and then-- blam!

i wish i still had my old records but migration requires light packing.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|