View Single Post
Old 02.07.2020, 06:19 PM   #25
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Exactly, and Biden, Warren and Pete have more than enough truthful things to be attacked on, never mind the amount of smears that will come their way also.

“obama, kenyan muslim palling around with terroists!”

some assholes are still using that one. i think it began with hillary clinton actually...

this is precisely the problem im talking about. democrats covering each other with shit. berniebros booing hillary at the 2016 convention. it only helps republicans.

of course repukes will dig out all the oppo. but it doesn’t help when candidates destroy each other.

“bernie told me a woman can’t win” makes both bernie and warren look bad.

but honestly i think berniebros throw the most shit and are the most suicidal. by suicidal i mean: willing to let trump win if their candidate doesn’t get the nomination.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|