View Single Post
Old 08.03.2015, 10:32 PM   #39609
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
it has to be eye-searing neon green on pepto pink. did you know that the dunkin donuts in edgewater is now a DRIVE-THRU!? and in its old place is- you guessed- empty space. yet that little liquor store is STILL THERE. canal street actually looks super cute, i mean... for canal street.

edited because i ask "did you know" like you're really gonna be up to date on the edgewater plaza

can we go there? please? can we go to all our dumb hangouts and drive around in the middle of the night listening to brand new? i miss that shit so much you have no idea
and i want you to meet max too.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|