View Single Post
Old 05.31.2006, 09:54 AM   #23
pao-lino
bad moon rising

pao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's assespao-lino kicks all y'all's asses
well, "meet" is not the proper word for me...
I'd rather say... stalk!

I met for the first time lee 3-4 yrs ago after a text of light.
I was so stoned that I shaked his shoulder very very strong that he looked me like"what the fuck are you doing?" then he asked me "where you at the show yesterday as well?" and I miserably answered:
"in bologna (the town)? ..no."
then Silenzio.
he was walking with dj olive and tim barnes. it was fun cos there was a silent group of fans(that I abandoned few later) that followed them till the restaurant door.

Another time in ferrara(italy), last summer, after the show I was in the square in front of the place more or less where thay played. They went eating and then, on the way to the hotel, I saw them. I ran to them and stopped kim because she was the last of the raw. she gave me the most serious look a human being can give to a person. I asked "do you like ferrara?(uuugh)" and she said "...yes..." in a whatever-like tone.
I could have stayed there a little longer, but I ran away right after thurston looked for kim and turned.

last time, in rome, after perfect partner show, I waited outside for kim.
I felt stupid, cos it was me and a friend of mine, a bodyguard, Isabella Ferrari (an italian actress), Claudio Santamaria (italian actor), Massimo of Zu (who joined thurston and jim for original silence) and a friend of ikue mori.
Paralysis...
when kim came out, I moved to her, and she gave me the same serious look, this time also a little worried. I said"great show".
she answered, of course
"thanks"

--->what I learnt: I'll talk and try to talk to sonic youth just if there will be some kind of reason apart of compliments, stupid questions, handshakes or autographs.
I personally don't have good conversation skills...
I don't work for any music mag...
Maybe when I'll be doctor I'll be called backstage...this is the sad and only tangible dream I can have...who knows.
pao-lino is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|