View Single Post
Old 06.06.2014, 02:19 PM   #4285
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ps- this is a really beautiful article. or maybe i'm drunk ha ha. but no. check it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...a-nations.html

Great article. Thanks! I've read some stuff before on just how fanatical Uruguay is about its football. Would love to one day go to a league game. The atmosphere just seems insane.

Quote:
team usa is thoroughly fucked in that group. i have zero hope. with or without ronaldo i expect them to get creamed.

Don't worry, Donovan will save you. Oh yeah, no, he won't will he.

It definitely looks grim for the US. You'll absolutely have to beat Ghana to stand any chance at all and I wouldn't necessarily make you favourites against them either. But both teams know it's a must-win so for the neutral it could be a bit of a classic.

Quote:
my favorite dark horse was colombia. i was hoping they'd go far-- they came in 2nd in the conmebol qualifiers after argentina, and they have a strong, solid team. unfortunately, woe is them, they'll be missing falcao who this week had to drop out due to injury. ouch! what a loss.

Not predicting them to win outright but Croatia have a decent chance of getting to the semis, at least. They'd most likely have to beat Spain along the way but we all know they're not the force they were. Assuming things go as planned for Argentina they'd face Croatia in the semis and, while Argentina would be favourites to win that, in a single game, who knows? Croatia are quietly very decent.

For all that I'm still predicting a Neymar v Messi final. A dream come true for Barcelona's marketing department.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|