View Single Post
Old 11.09.2019, 06:12 PM   #42634
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCgaf16
i'm collecting cd's for 6 years now
it’s a peculiar hobby in this day and age, and i wish i could mail you mine because i no longer have any use for them

i’d only suggest throwing out that depressing “the wall” because i grew up with it and that was 5 centuries ago and yeah ok teenage depression lol. but don’t let it pollute your mind.

as for more cds i’d recommend old magik markers, rollo tomassi if they make them, every lightning bolt, to get out of the 90s.

also old stuff every john coltrane you can get your hands on. particularly giant steps. and thelonious monk. and sun-ra.

also, needs some velvet underground. also, you might like some swans and melvins. also, see back sabbath’s paranoid. also, led zeppelin 1. also...

wait, what direction do you wanna take this collection?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|