View Single Post
Old 05.10.2007, 04:46 PM   #58
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
I don't buy CDs. Why would I pay for such a horrible media format? I buy LPs only, but only locally because I've got warped ones in the mail before and it is really annoying.

I only can support this sort of mindset so far because you reach a certain point where the reality of the music media relies heavily within the digital format of CD... and i still alot of releases only exist in cd and not both LP and CD, so in many cases (more than some i have to say) if you only buy LPs you are missing out on potentially a lot of great music, whether you like the format or not...

its rare for me to get warped records in the mail, sure its happened but its rare and i've bought alot of records via snailmail... hint on unwarping warped records from a friend who owned a record store for over 15 years: heat them with a hair dryer and then gently flex while its in a vertical position and then put it in its respective jacket smack in the center of a whole slew of records that are stored vertically. i haven't tried it but i trust it works...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|