View Single Post
Old 11.06.2014, 01:25 PM   #5930
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
i see him play week in & week out and the last time i saw him presumably dive was vs. mexico at the WC. but he was fouled. does he have a reputation already made? sure. but i don't see the behavior to back that up this year. honest.

fair point about ronaldo being generally speaking the best player right now--i like him A LOT as a player, but i just can't stand his douche face ha ha ha. having said that, i think the world cup distortion is valid though-- i think it deserves the extra weight, which also increases the stock of james rodriguez or mascherano and decreases zlatan or ribéry.

then again there's neuer-- best keeper right now, world champion, he's got everything.

wait, i sound like i'm biased towards bayern. guilty as charged, ha ha ha.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|