View Single Post
Old 07.05.2010, 08:16 PM   #5269
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Dooom 2 is okay. Most people choose Oct cuz of the beats, but FIRST COME FIRST SERVE is just quintasential Keith lyrics.

"your fans are mad
your performance is garbage bag"

he's so ridiculously amazing on this album. Honestly, I've made so many Keith convert becuz of this one. Dudes that don't even like rap. Just becuz the shit he says is so like "wwwwwwwwhat???"

like a diss is actually "your mixdown ain't right; you're fuckin' vocals are too low"...... who says that? Honestly. THink of every diss record you ever heard. Think of Jay on "The Takeover". That shit's amazing. But he didn't say ANYTHING like this. haha. amazing. and it's 20-something tracks like that.

Ther'es a fucking diss track called "You Live At Home With Your Mom" and he uses a vocoder to do the voice of your mom, and she yells at you to 'pick up your room'. God. Honestly. Everyone sweats Octo. It's in my Top 10 Keith records, but there's far better albums once you understand him and how next-level he brings it. Shit you think makes no sense becomes AMAZING and suddenly Octo feels like nothing but my-first-Keith-record due to Auto's beats.