Thread: SY = VU
View Single Post
Old 06.28.2010, 04:26 PM   #24
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
youtube.com comments page for FLOSO - ANGEL OF SIN OFFICIAL VIDEO (c) UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

fishdix47ohio 2 days ago its wonderfal 2 c how young people enjoy thoughtful new grunge anthems that blast away the hypocracy of our borken society. things were different before 9/11 and it HAS to do with worshipping of lady gaga and all the brainswashing about who are "the enemy" mainstream media feeds us now adays

dAmAgEdSOUL1Ns1De 3 days ago shutup you fagort it doesnt matter wat genre it is good music is good musci just like wat u like what makes u feel like tearin up the fucking society inside RIP KURT FUCK THAT BITCH COURTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!11111

bongzilla25 3 days ago what i love about this video is you can see the confusion and pain in floso's eyes like he is really relating to my life he was jus a forgoten neglected kid and floso brings ma experieance back to life, to all the children who have cryied for help and never heard may they all rest in peace RIP KURT GRUNGE TILL I FUCKIN DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT BITCH CUORTNEY!!!!!!!!!!!111

emmAngel13(urcyanidekiss) 5 days ago 3,40-3,48 yeaaa yeaaaa oooooooooooo yeaaaa.... love you...  i hear u floso u r the poet of r ganeration r hearts inside speak and u r the profet of r broken lives!!!!!1

xXxsliverinchainsxX 1 week ago yeah same here most girls in my town have fallen in love with JLS and justin beiber but I absolutley HATE them! its weird though, i get bullied for being different but i just love being different, most people think im weird coz i love rock music, but everyone else has been infected with the Disney virus,its where you start to love hannah montana, wear skimpy clothes and wear loads of make up!!!!!!!!! But ive managed somehow to steer clear of that!!!!!! i want to marry you floso FLOSO YOU KNOW WAT MY HEART SAYS HOW CAN YOU MAKE SUCH BEAUTIFUL POETRY ITS LIKE YOU CAN HEAR INSIDE ME I SAW YOU ON 06/03/10 CLEVELAND WHEN YOU DID THE SOLO OF BROKEN HEART I SWEAR YOU LOOKED RIGHT AT ME I WAS AT THE VERY FRONT IN THE GREEN DAY HOODIE I KNOW YOU FELT WAT I FEEL PLEASE EMAIL ME SO WE CAN BE TOGETHER MY MSN ADDY IS xXxbRoKeNcObAiNgoddessSPARKLEHEARTxXxbubbles@aol.c om PLZ EMAIL ME PLZ!!!!!1111
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|