View Single Post
Old 02.17.2010, 01:12 PM   #112
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
it's all very nice and interesting, but nothing is going to change the fact you were born a white boy probably named brian.
you're the one acting like there is something wrong with that.
sister if you can't see it then I'm done trying to explain. What is wrong with my cultural identity? Why does it trouble you so? What, am I supposed to work at the Gap, shop at Kohl's, eat at Red Robin, attend a local Presbyterian congregation where I play cheesy rock guitar in the church band, marry a boring plain jain white girl and name my kid Todd to appease your misconceived notions of who I-man is supposed to be?

When did I ever use such prejudice to judge you? Have I ever told you what culture your supposed to follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I've known a lot of white guys that didn't act it. mostly, it was for attention.

not a single-one of the attention grabbers actually went so far as to attend an Ethiopian church.

in the very least, Ras has a sincere dedication toward the cause of promoting one-love.

respec'

seriously. most Ethiopians don't even go to Ethiopian Church as much as I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC GAIL
True that. He earned his stripes and I think it is very couragous of him to take his route, considering the fact that he must get shit about it daily in real life as well as on here. I have learned more about my faith from him than any priest or church.

thank you

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|