View Single Post
Old 03.27.2019, 10:03 PM   #208
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
That feeling never goes away. I'm 28 and i still get goosebumps. Just show respect and dont be an asshole. You'll do just fine. Especially at your age, most people are just as nervous as you.

If they reject you, then you're just where you started.

Ask if they wanna go out for coffee or a bite to eat (or whatever seems plausible) sometime. You dont have to mention how cute they are right off the bat.

Just fake confidence (i know i do), trust me. Confidence is the most attractive feature you can have.

It's how you wear it, not what it is. Think about it.

I was an obese tubs of fun as a 16 year old and i still got my dick rocked because i was confident. just saying,.

use your emo thing to your advantage. thats your gimmick. own it.

i mean think about it. you're cool as fuck. you know all about cool music right? you fucking post here. talk about sonic youth and radiohead. probably some shit about art too. use that to your advantage. you're probably not a bad looking person either, dont let your self esteem and dysphoria fuck with your head.

your coolness and musical knowledge is your superpower, it is way more interesting than whatever this girl has in her corner. trust me. trust yourself.

do i make sense? just dont get all weird and stalker like. i've definitely been there before hahaha
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|