Thread: Best-Of Bands
View Single Post
Old 05.15.2013, 08:46 PM   #12
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I'm going to go out on a limb: Sleater-Kinney. Lots of great great songs, but plenty of "skippers" as well.

---

That's hilarious about Santana. I've always wondered about the rest of his stuff, having only heard two songs. Now I know the two I've heard are all I need to hear.

First two albums yes. Dig Me Out and The Hot Rock especially no. Sleater-Kinney make albums, no filler material, albeit some tunes aren't as strong as others. I vote for Smashing Pumpkins as the ultimate best-of-band. Second place? Journey. Definitely Journey. Maybe they should even take first? The Bronze goes Red Hot Chilli Peppers. Do they even make albums, or great EP collections of great singles with a shitload of funky filler?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|