View Single Post
Old 12.21.2009, 12:50 AM   #26
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
i think the magic of something like that is that it's so hard to find so you're always searching and when you do chance upon it it means so much more. also because you see so little of it in your imagination it can blossom. this is what the words underground and independent and experimental are supposed to represent, the point is supposed to be not gorging on all the weird music you want because it just becomes normal, the point is the bounty that builds in your mind but that you can never get until you end up trying to make yourself. there was supposed to be a reason for this music being so unknown and obscure, its not supposed to become another niche market easily supplied to one select demographic among many by the multi faceted hands of the market, its supposed to be on the fringe for a reason. and the real weird still is, but it has a habit of being passed by because it doesn't have the same sharp sugary sparkle of the stuff you're addicted to. music becomes really important to people at a point where they feel they are in on it and everyone else is oblivious and irrelevant to it. so the personal symbolism of art relies on what can't be expressed to or found in the imeadiate other. maybe sy and those other bands are doing something like that for other people right now and i guess that's cool but its not happening for me with those bands anymore. anyway i'm tired now and have successfully typed myself to sleep so i'm off.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|