View Single Post
Old 12.20.2009, 08:59 PM   #21
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
the skaters physicalities is my favourite record of the decade, possibly ever, dispersed royalty ornaments is almost as good. Those 2 changed everything. what's so magical is i felt instantly that i had somehow or on some level heard this music before, i can't explain it but its like the potential for it was buried deep inside all the other music i'd heard for years but noone was able to get onto this level before because they were just clouded with false ideas and cliched expectations. there is a huge part of me that just wants to live this record and never listen to anything pop structured again. to completely immerse myself in this kind of headspace. But i have a couple of rockish songs i need to record get out of me before i can do so.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|