View Single Post
Old 12.18.2006, 05:20 PM   #37
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
You engaged me to be a smart-ass and try to discredit my words.

Actually, I engaged you because you somehow made a link between my choice to be a vegetarian and the perpetuation of the evils of the diamond trade, neither of which has anything to do with the other. You also made this comment when I had said nothing to provoke it besides a snide comment about whether or not I thought Chan's music was any good. The tone of personal attack and dismissiveness started with you, and you know it. All I did was point out the fact that your rhetoric was not really designed to make anyone sympathetic towards your point of view, which I maintain to be true, and which you continue to make even more apparent with each post you make.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|