View Single Post
Old 09.11.2015, 06:53 AM   #24
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
About music and coping mechanisms, I believe music is a coping mechanism in those who love music passionately. I can be of course wrong. I mean there are persons to whom this world is too much, kind of sensitive guys, who needs some art to survive. I spent some times alone when I was quite small and I think music become to me replacement of human relations in those situations. No-one of course did put me into room with a music, I think i just was interested about music myself. And because my parents had to be in the work (my mother was only few hours a day) and I enjoyed to be myself with the music, there were those moments. One of my longest friend from childhood has told me, that she asked me to go out but I had said "No, I just want to listen rock". I donīt remember it myself.

Anyway as music therapy view of this, I believe music can also prevent some people to face his problems. I mean music can be so big defense to person who has been in it most of his life.

But also, I think my life would have been really much worse without music! I think I have coped with really hard times with the help of great people & music.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|