View Single Post
Old 07.13.2011, 08:00 PM   #2021
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
themawt71, if i ever come across a copy of that Nels Cline show you'd want, i'd definitely post it here. At the moment, it remains unsurfaced.

You're welcome, barrett. Glad you liked that Nirvana CD. "The Chosen Rejects" is a pretty good compilation.

I have to say all the merits belong to the people who put a lot of effort in taping, and the subsequent process of making it available. I just find that posting here permits some kind of interaction with like-minded individuals, and i like that.

Regarding Blonde Redhead: The only recording from 2000 i have is available here both in .mp3 and .flac format (The .flac looks a bit iffy though):
http://www.sonicyouth.com/gossip/sho...28#post1075228
There are people on this board who are more dedicated fans of this band. nicfit, neptuneg, stu666, and andrei probably have some others. I enjoy the most recent stuff they've put out. "My Plants Are Dead" off of "Penny Sparkle" is one of my favorite Blonde Redhead songs. I saw them last year and it was a fantastic show, despite the fact that Kazu Makino was a bit ill. Here's something i obtained recently:

BLONDE REDHEAD
France 3
Paris, France
September 28, 2009
  • Penny Sparkle

182 MB video .TS file
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VMZUG2HB