View Single Post
Old 09.22.2015, 07:15 PM   #507
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
oh, i have an old la raiders t shirt i was hoping might be relevant again
So do like a million gullible Angelinos here but if you ask me its all bullshit. Its not that its impossible or even a bad idea so much as the current plans just don't seem realistic. Also i understand St Louis committed to funding a new stadium so Rams are staying. Indeed the Rams owner owns the land that used to be Hollywood Park and so more likely he used this bogus LA stadium plan to black mail St Louis into paying for a new stadium while simultaneously boosting the value of his LA land based on the speculation of building LA stadium.

As to Raiders its 50-50 but honestly i think economically rebuilding in Oakland would be better for them financially. Its like when LA turned Skid row into the Staples Center now including LA Live center and many expensive lofts. The Oakland Colloseum is in similar economically depressed neighborhood would be cheaper to build a whole entertainment complex there like LA did. The NBA Warriors are leaving so that complicates it so really the Raiders are waiting to see if MLB As commit to building their stadium in that area as part of multi sport plan. If As stay and build Raiders will stay.. if As leave LA is in play

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|