View Single Post
Old 04.04.2014, 03:05 PM   #37311
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
i REFUSE to accept that this is my fault.

it's not my fault. its not the alcoholics fault.

for me, it'll just be cancer or something. the alcoholic might beat his wife to death or smash his car into someone.

the parent who is an addict can end up seriously damaging their kids lives because of it.

i fucking refuse to accept that the answer is to just say "all we can do is find different enjoyments."

no, that alcoholic has been neurologically hacked for profit, and in fact, by taking this position and absolving him of the FALSE responsibility of magically overriding the physical state of his brain with a supernatural conceptual construct of will, I am the one whose actually defending true free will here.
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|