View Single Post
Old 12.11.2012, 09:37 AM   #34893
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
Uhhhhmmmmm I forget, but they have whole episodes on YouTube. Official too and nOt some shit split into 3 10-minute parts.
I have them all, but Japan did some funny business with encoding last year and so sometimes it gets digitally fucky. Also, I need it to be in Japanese, or I likely wouldn't find it funny. At it's heart, it's a show that revolves around anime-tropes, and Engrish would totally ruin it.

@#$%&#: I've never even blocked you. Sure, you're a massive cunt, but I like that, and you offer solid entertainment value.

More-so, I was wrong. When Gentile Debt said they were boring, as well as other hateful things, I thought it 'not nice', but it's clear to me now that he has deeper insight into what constitutes boring, and I'm sorry now for doubting, or even thinking he was wrong.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|