View Single Post
Old 11.15.2007, 01:09 AM   #75
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
a-fuckin-men, brother deadeth aireth.

oh and hey avantgarde273467236...dont listen to iggy and the stooges either. that iggy was an asshole if there ever was a such thing.

I thought about putting Iggy on my list too, but actually, every interview I've ever read or seen with him, he seems incredibly nice. Sure he was violent, but mostly just to himself. Even on the Tomorrow show he comes off seeming intelligent and polite right after rocking "Dog Food" on network t.v. (sure it was the middle of the night, but it was also the '70s!) He was a junkie for some time, so he must have fucked somebody over, but I can't actually think of a single story I've read of it. This despite hanging out with Reed and Bowie both, who are two of the evilest sons of bitches ever to walk the earth if a tenth of their biographies can be believed.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|