Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 02.26.2019, 05:21 PM   #154
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I'm unarguably grown-up, at least from a biological perspective, but I suppose the serious bit is for others to decide.

Either way, I won't deny that a lot of Leave voters were motivated by simple xenophobia, but others were against the free movement of people and its perceived impact on wages, especially in the unskilled jobs market. Others were against what they saw as the impact of certain regulations dictated by Brussels on small businesses. Others saw it as the right for Britain to create and implement its own laws. Others wanted to revive trade options with the commonwealth and other parts of the world.

For me it was mainly the fact that its inner circle appear to exist outside of any genuine election-process involving the people of Europe (and consequently not really accountable to them). Also the way that it uses austerity to exert control over its member states (most obviously in the case of Greece). Plus they keep fucking around with the shape of bananas.
Aren't you some Irish-Egyptian born in England? Not even pure. lol
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|