View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 12:24 PM   #7
AllHandsOnTheBigOne
children of satan

AllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's assesAllHandsOnTheBigOne kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfreepress (sdasher)
I don't see why he wouldnt be at the show. He'll be in town.
Summer of '01 this piece was performed (i'm guessing its the same orchestration I imagine its difficult to write several pieces for 100 guitars) at the base of the World Trade Center. It was great, summer sun afternoon and bunches of friends were around and lots of normals were stunned at the sound. My friends and I joked that the sound was powerful enough to bring down the towers. It really sounded like a swarm of bees and it was very visual, well visual if you like checking out guitars. That's normal right? Checking out guitars? Outside the volume was tolerable but inside? Hmmm I'm hoping for VOLUME.
You live in San Diego? I was there last last weekend. Is it true that no one is actually from there? Everyone a transplant?

Sounds awesome. I can't wait.

Yeah, I think most San Diegans are transplants because it's a military town. Personally, I was born here, but since my dad was in the navy we left before my first birthday and moved to several locations before returning when I was 5 or 6.