View Single Post
Old 03.03.2013, 10:58 AM   #145
zelocia
bad moon rising

zelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asseszelocia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Wheel Memory
There's something cool about going to see your favorite musician in the world, and as you walk into the venue, he's sitting down right in front of you eating dinner.

I agree.

I enjoy the CLM material. The two new songs he played were kind of short and stupid. They were called "No Go" and "Sunday Stage." There was another song on the set list after "Staring Statues." It was "Pretty Bad" and they didn't play it. The show was too short. Even if they had bothered to play "Pretty Bad," it still would have been too short.

I thought it was cute that he was wearing a CLM tee.

Overall the show for me was kind of just okay. In the beginning there were several minutes of technical difficulties with his tuning pedal, which was kind of annoying.

I liked the solo show he did on February 2nd, 2012 much more than this one. Probably because the material he played then was better.
zelocia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|