Thread: rude people
View Single Post
Old 07.22.2010, 12:21 AM   #50
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Speaking of hipsters...

from http://raleigh.craigslist.org/mis/1836717611.html
You god awful closed minded whores:
what did you expect, prince-hipster-charming to come waltzing into your midst? Nonsense. I’m a kind, caring guy with a huge heart and no friends within hundreds of miles and night after night when I say “hello” or “hi, how are you tonight?” or “have you ever inhaled a firefly while riding your bike and wondered if it illuminated the contents of your stomach?” you impolitely turn away and indicate that you are unable to make small talk with a person with such low micro-regional-social rank and that you prefer to choke down your shitty cocktail and home rolled cigarette in solace rather than socialize with the likes of me. Hear me now, sweet hipster honey: You aren’t so special either. You’re a human being just like I am. You are probably of average or slightly above average intelligence, you might even enjoy thought provoking films, and long walks on the beach as much as anyone else, though you hate to admit it. Get over yourself. And the next time some well meaning person says hello to you and he seems all alone and far away from his near and dear shoot this theoretical person a greeting back. It couldn’t hurt. Don’t worry. I won’t damage your “cool”. I am probably too un-cool to possess that power to begin with. With love....

Your hypothetical friend,

-Ambiguous dorky guy who's just looking for a few menial fragments of humanizing conversation

p.s.: I very well might be cooler than you are anyway. Don’t be afraid. Embrace it. Combined we could create a Super-Nova halo of rad-ness and encompass the city with untouchable nebulous fire-light. Just be kind and say hello. Engage. And sorry for calling you whores, it was for CL sensationalism more than anything and wasn't meant to be descriptive. In fact most of you are probably pretty nice to members of your own clique. The rest of us, though, get the down-town-run-around.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|