Thread: Lady Gaga
View Single Post
Old 11.13.2009, 01:45 AM   #61
DeadDiscoDildo
invito al cielo

DeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's assesDeadDiscoDildo kicks all y'all's asses
I just want to know, when did something being catchy become a bad thing?

I dont listen to this new pop, I fucking hate the mechanical souless feel it has.

But I love me some 40s, 50s, and 60s pop! That's the golden shit. 70s 80s and 90s stuff I dig on has pop elements for sure, but wouldnt be considered 'pop'....

Anyone who is over 20 and still calls ppl punks, hipsters, etc. or classifies is a fuck in my opinion. That's an immature way at appreciating music.

I don't know what the fuck I am.

The first music I remember hearing and digging was phantom of the opera, then it was michael jackson, then aerosmith, then got into Nirvana in 4th grade. From there on it was rock n roll and punk rock, stooges, germs, and then metal...korn, deftones, slipknot, shit like that...by highschool I was listening to nirvana again, some weezer, then got into psychedelics, 50s 60s pop, beatles, beach boys, everly brothers etc. and went from THAT to Sonic Youth and Noise...

All of it I found myself, no parental influence, some of the metal shit was friends influence for sure....

but I aint no commie hipster son of a bitch

pop music is cool when done right

rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant
DeadDiscoDildo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|