View Single Post
Old 12.17.2011, 06:12 PM   #93
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
Don't you miss that early 2000's alt rock scene Britain had going for awhile? Reuben, Hundred Reasons, yourcodenameis:milo, Hell Is For Heroes, Million Dead, Cooper Temple Clause, InMe (who were kinda shit but I liked them back then). It's like these guys heard 'Relationship In Command' and all banded together to do a British version of it. I find it sad that these bands just dropped dead like flies and things like the Arctic Monkeys were ushered in as the new sound of British rock music.

yes. All of those bands had something to offer i submit, mainly because their singers chose to SING. I dont think At The Drive in is the right comparison, alot of them started before Relationship of Command.
I like Arctic Monkeys, Maximo Park and Futureheads, and a couple of other bands from that mid 00's period, but its the wailing/shouting/screaming nonsense that ive always hated.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|