View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 04:19 PM   #37451
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Accidental Hero - The Later

Thoughts are leaving like an airplain on the cover of the album that is rotten and ripped away with thoughts of a brand new airplain that looked like it had not enough speed, to be found later. A wiper is difficult when you have to look at the world. The fantasy is a compressed block of time, to go off from 3, somewhere in my mind layerd, forming a cubistic creation, like the dream of the cubists, without the time. Me ... wants to be the drop of water from an iceclock that melts away time.

Instead everthing around me melts away. No time to even look at dried grass. The world around me turned into a digitalized wave of debris, that won't leave me alone. Even if i'm not here.

Birth from lasers is on to change collectivly the vieuw out of reach, out of the beyond. It was there where they see you now.
I'm not a worrie'ng father or mother, that gets no input from all new medical machinery. I am just a person that is against the experiment. The ideal that feeds without thinking.
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|