View Single Post
Old 09.13.2007, 09:31 PM   #39
silverfreepress (sdasher)
the destroyed room

silverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's assessilverfreepress (sdasher) kicks all y'all's asses
The movie is having two showings at the New York Film Festival on Oct. 4 and 6th. Also on the 6th Todd Haynes, director is taking part in a Q & A. All of those events are sold out. But nothing is ever truly sold out, there'll be a re release plus there's always standby on the day of.

NYFFlink

Then on Nov 21 the film opens at the Film Forum in New York. I guess LA too. Weinstein says they'll take the release of this movie slow. FFlink

If anyone scrored tickets for the absurd 10am show on 10/6 I guess I'll see you there.
silverfreepress (sdasher) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|