View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 04:53 AM   #24
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
There seems to be a certain type of musician that is more famous for his or her notoriety than for the music he or she produces.
That is true, but this does not affect their music. Their exposure for sure, but not their music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
I heard interviews with Amy W(h)inehouse (just to clarify) before I heard any music by her, and her attitude just turned me off. And Lily Allen just keeps a high media profile for herself by slagging off other people, rather than by making good music (which I will admit she sometimes does). I have no time for that kind of crap.

So why bother listening/reading interviews and stuff they say? Maybe I'm just a lucky guy "locked" in his own mentality, but I always listen to the music (especially when it comes to "pop" music) without caring of the "public persona" (again, sorry I have a limited vocabulary) of the singer.
Now I'l stop posting here, time to party. ha ha. no, really, I already said almost all I could say on this subject. It's all a matter of points of views, but I think I'm lucky to have the "ability" to enjoy songs with no prejudices. YEAH cool!
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|