View Single Post
Old 06.12.2007, 04:34 AM   #22
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
It's probably no help, but I feel the same way about Lily Allen too. And Pete Doherty. There seems to be a certain type of musician that is more famous for his or her notoriety than for the music he or she produces. I heard interviews with Amy W(h)inehouse (just to clarify) before I heard any music by her, and her attitude just turned me off. And Lily Allen just keeps a high media profile for herself by slagging off other people, rather than by making good music (which I will admit she sometimes does). I have no time for that kind of crap.

Pete Doherty is (supposedly) going to perform at a concert that I'm going to on Sunday. I'm going to try to go with an open mind regarding him, but I can't help viewing him as a fool who would be more or less unknown were it not for his drug habit.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|