View Single Post
Old 01.07.2013, 06:22 PM   #2344
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i don't see a lot of ego in messi, but ronaldo... we all know about him. yet if they split the wings w/ falcao in the middle it would be pure murder for the opposing defense...

the other day w/ demonyo we were talking about defenders yeah? he didn't like either pique or sergio ramos if i recall. i find ramos annoying as shit, but gotta admit he's really good. is he the best though? that list looks fucking inbred. i'd put hummels or lahm but lahm vs. dani alves... hm... i dont watch barca enough.

neymar is a pussy and he needs to be tested in big teams to see if he can perform under pressure. it's easy to dance when you face a 2nd rate defense.

it would be sad for the rest of the world if barcelona/ real madrid make the champions final (haven't yet examined fixtures to see if it's possible).

For champions league final I honestly think a german side will be one of them.

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|