View Single Post
Old 06.20.2008, 11:16 AM   #47
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetengine
I think the biggest problem with CDs is actually the players. The el-cheapos that most of us North Americans have been buying over the past ten years (JVC, RCA, etc.) are prone to the same sort of symptons that have been traditionally associated with so-called 'CD rot': static, skips (particularly on the latter tracks of longer discs), stalls, refusals to play, etc. I usually get 6 to 18 months of satisfactory usage out of those goddamned things. I can see why someone using one might mistake its dysfunctional behaviour for the onset of CD rot.

you have a point but disc rot cannot be confused with a bad cd player as disc rot is very recognizable on a cd, when you visibily see the readable side of a cd turn from a mirrored silver to a bronze color you know something ain't right...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|