View Single Post
Old 06.29.2013, 04:46 PM   #503
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
i mentioned it in the "what are you listening to?" thread, but in case someone hasn't noticed - i just got my first record player this week, then ordered Illmatic and 36 Chambers on vinyl. shit, once they arrive, i'm gonna play them all day over and over again like it's the first time.

meanwhile, i'm also planning to cop Midnight Marauders, Cuban Linx, Liquid Swordz, The Infamous, The Chronic, etc. you know, although i think that rap is the most interesting genre by far these days, it still doesn't compare to the 90's. Nas, Wu, Tribe, Kast, Mobb Deep and Jay all in their prime, Biggie was still alive, not to mention the dark and minimalistic production which defined so many albums back then, and no matter what, couldn't be done again.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|