View Single Post
Old 09.15.2019, 10:26 PM   #264
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
Work, Work, Work is still my favorite. Produced by Zebrablood from Excepter, one of my favorite bands.

Their 3rd member committed suicide during the recording. It's awful and tragic, but the emotion that came through is earth shattering. I've been a fan since their first album.
fyi corbin had nothing to do with work (it was jonny and nigel working with a 50% finished record with sean's parts/conceptual vision) but did a bunch of programming stuff with them for psychic (I think on about 4 or 5 tracks, not the whole thing) when they recorded with him in ny/santa fe, and he played with them as part of blazer when they were doing some shows out here last year.

new record is great, beautiful circularity in them returning to a space comparable to where they were starting but coming at it from a completely different perspective.

they did a mix for nts last week, a lot of unreleased sketches/demos for the record and a bit of old (old) stuff too https://www.nts.live/shows/guests/ep...september-2019 also touring the US next month

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|