View Single Post
Old 10.06.2017, 12:35 PM   #50183
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I honestly don't know. I don't really pay attention to stuff like that. Didn't MM and Trent have a falling out around then? Like, "Starfuckers Inc" and all that? Wait, did Trent attack Billy in that video? He attacked a bunch of musicians didn't ? Ah, I really don't remember. I might be making this up.

Adore sounds nothing like OK Computer. Downward Spiral..... maybe, but this is half a decade later. I really just think that the NIN/MM "thing" was in at the time. But also losing a drummer lead them to dabble in drum machines... and then keyboards... etc. It was an easy point in their career to try something new since they had a reason to try something new.

I'm surprised you don't like it tho. Most NIN fans who read Pitchfork every day seem to call it the one SP album they like.