View Single Post
Old 10.31.2006, 09:45 AM   #9
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
From what I've heard, Mark E Smith is a cunt. I've also heard Keiji Haino is a cunt. Conversely, I've met a few fairly well-known indie bands (I shan't be so vulgar as to divulge) and they were genuinely lovely. The latter category's music is appalling. Utterly banal shit. The former category make music that comes very close to rendering all other music irrelevant.
Most so-called musicians really need a reality check.Let's face it,the good people know that the singer/songwriter who plays an acoustic set at the RockmotherfuckingGarden has pulled in,mostly, a crowd of people who think that acoustic guitars are nice and reassuring instruments played by nice and affable blokes who you'd trust alone in a room with your daughter.For our commitee,though,these people should be shot on site and tied up as far as possible from music-making equipment.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|