View Single Post
Old 10.25.2016, 08:22 PM   #19810
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilduclo
"pinnacle of intelligent SF?" Jeez, I don't think so... "Massively revered". I guess kind of like the Pope, who I don't think much of, either. Now a decent new SF show out now is Mr Robot. And another? Orphan Black.

I've barely heard of Black Mirror. Orphan Black interests me though. I've been meaning to watch that for some time.

Also, I've heard excellent things about this new West World reboot-type-thing. Haven't watched a minute of it yet, but I think Jonathan Nolan is involved? And maybe one of the dudes or dudettes from LOST (which is, in my opinion, the real "pinnacle of intelligent SF, even though it now feels like a relic from the pre-Sopranos-turning-everything-into-ultraviolent-cinematic-mini-film days.

I cannot WAIT for American Gods, even though I would have cast the entire thing differently. Whatever. That show's going to be a Game of Thrones-level beast, mark my words. Better source material too.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|