View Single Post
Old 02.10.2011, 05:58 AM   #73
Jef Mertens
100%

Jef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's assesJef Mertens kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokkeherrie
Awesome video, Jeff!
I reckon it's probably not easy (or even possible?) to catch the whole thing with just one camera, and sometimes it was really dark, but I think it's really well-shot. Great job!

I just noticed you filmed Borbetomagus in Den Haag as well. I can't remember seeing any cameras there, but I must've seen you there as well then.

Thanks Pokkeherrie! It was indeed not easy shooting the whole thing. I do feel the 20-minute collage works well.

Yeah I shot the Borbetomagus concert in The Hague. I was constantly shifting between left and right corner of the stage. I'm trying to work someting out with Jim Sauter at the moment for a real Borbetomagus treat.
Hopefully I can give you more on that the coming months!

Jef Mertens is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|