View Single Post
Old 07.04.2014, 10:30 AM   #97
the end of the ugly

guest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's assesguest kicks all y'all's asses
nice pictures bytor, strange to hear they're playing such comparatively short shows. presuming it's the physical demands of the new songs. when I saw them debuting the apostate back on those early 2011 dates gira was visibly exhausted at the end, although it was like 45 degrees...while I don't much care for the new record (like, at all) I imagine just a little boy would have been pretty incredible live.

caught total control at their album release show last week, pretty tiny venue, it's usually a wonderfully trashy club. crowd was shite though, a little tiff broke out between the band and some total cunt who was lobbing stuff at them all night. apparently it was their last show...

guest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|