View Single Post
Old 11.21.2008, 08:18 PM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeonguitar
No, that's the problem. I have no experience (at all) with Alliance. Want me to reroll? I'm fine with that.
well, EVOL_g's mage is alliance (but on another server). the character is high enough level that he could roll DK if he wanted without paying transfer fee.

phoenix has (lower leveled) alliance characters on Laughing Skull, but mentioned wanting to play horde.

Laughing Skull is a launch-day server that is full of elitist jerks and horde that WILL gank you. the biggest plus is my large selection of characters, gold and 9 banks full of useful crap.

I can enchant, make bags, cloth armor, potions and jewelry (up to WOTLK level recipes) and I WILL powerlevel you.

my highest level horde is a 55 shammy.

another option: I believe I have a 45-47 undead priest on Burning Blade. it's PvE and the battlegrounds favor the horde (same BG as Laughing Skull). no gold, no mats and very little crafting skill though..

at your level, all yr gear will be replaced soon. I can give you enough gold that you'll never want for it. you COULD make an alliance character and get well passed 16 by the time I'm back online. by that time, I can run you through enough instances that you will have even better gear.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|