View Single Post
Old 07.28.2008, 12:27 AM   #21
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o'connor
it's worth howeve rmuch someone is willing to pay for it. not to be a kick, but i have seen it go for $40 before. then again that was before the cd was re-issued. and $4?! it's definately worth more than that. kinda like how i bought a 1965 jazzmaster on ebay years ago, for $600. it's worth well over that but the idiot had no idea what he had.

oh definitely, that's the thing about ebay prices is they fluctuate alot, i buy stuff for $60 and it ends up selling for $20 in a months time, similarly my friend bought a record on ebay for $6 about a year ago and recently the album is selling for $700

i'm just saying the chance of getting $40 for master-dik around this time is really low, i don't have a copy so i've been watching master dik auctions for the last couple of weeks and it sells for under $20
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|