View Single Post
Old 04.28.2014, 09:57 PM   #2
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
where would i go to read about a wide range of movies? i want everything from vintage ethnographic films to no budget drive in classics, straight to video conspiracy docs... and most websites are completely useless for finding info on movies outside of the same old shit. syg was my go-to movie finding out about site for a long time but is too slow now to serve that purpose effectively(tho i will be watching guru the mad monk soon)

i don't know of a single place. i often check this site:

http://www.theyshootpictures.com/21s...ilms_table.php

to catch up with the century and see if i've missed something. i've found a lot of good stuff there, from werckmeister harmonies to 4 months 3 weeks 2 days.

however, i haven't i found a mention of "the great beauty" nor the name of paolo sorrentino in that site. hence, i must call bullshit.

also, i've hated some of the movies i've seen featured in that "best" list. but still, a point of reference, however distorted it can be at times.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|