View Single Post
Old 06.20.2006, 03:17 PM   #86
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxinterior
I was so into R.L. Stine in the 2nd/3rd grade. The Werewolf of Fever Swamp is the best Goosebumps book.
Oh man I read that one. I loved those. I stopped reading them when they got to Beast from the East - I remember it was the last one I read. But Welcome to Dead House scared the shit out of me. I remember I lost my copy of Why I'm Afraid of Bees and was really sad for like a month, because I couldn't find it for sale anywhere. The Cuckoo Clock one was my favorite.

I heard they were ranked the most poorly written books or something. They were, now that I look back. Except Dead House.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|